Global Equity Exchange
An alternative to traditional Real Estate Acquisition
"Why fit in when we were born to stand out"
As an accomplished High-performing Equity Exchanger with expertise on corporate developments/earnings global business trends and/or prospective holdings. Instrumental in generating, leading, and implementing business strategy, as well as pricing, product, and marketing initiatives in order to drive profitability. Provides support and investment recommendations with sell-side industry, research databases, earnings reports and media resources.
Conversely, works to detect any deterioration in business fundamental's for the fund's holdings. Maintains market awareness by continually exchanging information on business trends on U.S. equity markets. Identified quantitative equity products, modern portfolio theory, and market inefficiencies, as well as familiarity with optimization, performance attribution, and financial literature. Define and execute direct marketing strategies for Equity Exchangers that will drive growth, profitability and competitive success.
1) Identifying and screening potential deals and equity investments.
2) Advising management about the merits of potential deals.
3) Obtaining internal agreement on negotiating positions and strategies.
4) Ensuring that the terms of any deal make business sense for clients.
5) Strong understanding of content and service business models.
6) Ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
7) Networking, negotiating and marketing skills.
8) Development and negotiation of contracts involving intellectual property.
9) Developing and/or negotiating contracts involving software, content and/or services